Pyrojacket® Insulating Sleeving and Ribbon
Pyrojacket® is a high bulk glass fiber woven to produce a hollow sleeve or ribbon. It is coated with high-temperature silicone rubber and will withstand continuous temperatures from -54°C to 260°C (-65°F to 500°F).
Pyrojacket sleeving slips on easily and expands over fittings and connectors. Pyrojacket ribbon can be wrapped on without disconnecting fittings. Each product is end-fixed in place with Pyrosil adhesive tape.
- Protective covering for cables
- Ropes and hoses
- Sheath for bundling of multiple wires
- Insulation covering to prevent heat loss from hot metal hoses and piping
- Withstands intermittent flame
- Sheds molten spatter of metals and glass
- Resistant to slag and resin build-up
- Protects against abrasion, solvents and corrosive chemicals
- Protects operators against scorching contacts of metal hoses and pipes
- Provides "Danger Red" warning
- No harmful by-products of combustion
- Easily installed