Combi Sheet Induction Furnace Insulating Layer
Pyrotek’s Combi Sheet is a specialized non-asbestos material developed as a complete insulating, lining system for coreless induction furnaces. Consisting of a thin layer of flexible mica paper bonded to ceramic fibre paper, the Combi Sheet provides both a thermal and electrical insulating interface between the induction coil and main refractory lining.
- Provides a barrier against leakage currents and flashover
- Provides a slip plane and compressible buffer between coil and lining
- Helps absorb thermal expansion
- Minimizes heat loss between the melt and the induction coil
- Offers thermal and electrical insulation in one layer of material
- Saves application time over using two materials