Sow molds are reusable, cast steel molds designed for the casting of aluminium ingot for remelt storage and/or transportation.
Dimensions and design can be customized to customer requirements, including the casting of the customer’s logo, and the addition of feet and/or lugs for material handling.
- Reduce annual costs with Pyrotek’s competitive pricing
- Local sales contact with local stocking available
- Reduce purchasing costs via vendor consolidation
- Low profile design minimizes shrinkage cavity in the ingot
- Cast steel alloy reduces thermal fatigue (ASTM A-27 grade 65-35 or customer specification)
- Option to include the customer logo in the design
- Both standard and custom mold designs are available
- Cast ingot
- Solid storage/transportation
- Empty trough/furnace