Sow Mold Preheater
Pyrotek’s sow mold preheaters are a simple and inexpensive solution to pre-heating pig molds.
The sow mold preheater utilizes a high pressure gas inspirator, which uses the energy of the gas to inspirate the necessary air for combustion. No blower or compressor is required. The heat output is adjusted using a single manual control valve while maintaining correct air fuel ratio. The heater may be fired using manufactured gas, natural gas, or propane. Each flame nozzle burner has a spark ignitor for remote ignition and is rated for up to 300,000 BTU/hr. The design of the nozzle provides for a wide range of mixture pressures without extinguishing or backfiring. Flame shape is long, cylindrical and has good stability. The rich fuel flame completes combustion using ambient air. A special refractory nozzle burner tile is used to shape and direct the flame.
- No blower or compressor required
- May be used with manufactured gas, natural gas or propane
- Remote ignition with ratings up to 300,000 BTU/hr
- Flame safety available if required
- Burners rotate 90 degrees using pneumatic cylinder