Wollite Series Insulating Castables for the Aluminium Industry
Wollite is a pourable, light weight mineral foam insulation material. Because of the consistency of the pourable mix, and due to the foaming properties, the material is suitable for insulating refractory parts such as refractory trough liners, ceramic foam filter box liners or any complex refractory shape.
After mixing and pouring Wollite in a liquid state, it expands and solidifies within a matter of minutes. Because of its low viscosity, Wollite fills very narrow cavities.
- Back-up insulation: ceramic foam filter boxes, troughs and covers
- Maximum service temperature: 1000°C (1832°F)
- Very low viscosity, filling narrow and complex cavities
- Energy cost savings due to better insulation efficiency
- Easier and safer removal and reinstallation
- Quick set time and low firing temperature