The Metaullics J-Series circulation and gas injection pumps provide high flow rates and gas injection capabilities. Due to their performance, J-Series pumps give you the ability to increase metal circulation rates, increase your melt rates, inject more process gas, and lower conversion cost per pound. Although J-Series pumps are the same size as the pumps they replace, they can pump 2–3 times more metal at the same operational costs. This series of pumps includes the J-20 and J-50.
• Similar pump footprint to previous models
• Pump 2–3 times more metal for the same operational cost
• High-efficiency impellers for faster furnace turn over
• Low surface turbulence and high bath circulation for minimized dross formation
• Long lasting components for low maintenance and high ROI
• Incorporates Tensor post technology